Herbal skin care medicine has become extremely popular and the skin care market is full of herbal products, creams, lotions and even dietary supplements. People tend to believe that herbal and natural products are completely safe and effective. Unfortunately, it is not always correct. Let's look at the most popular herbs found in most herbal skin care products and acne treatment products. Are they actually so safe?
- Dandelion is well known for treating skin colors. You will definitely see the effect you expect if you suffer from acne, eczema or psoriasis. It is a valuable herb containing many minerals like sodium, sulfur, calcium, silicic acid and choline, potassium and inulin, which are beneficial to skin in acne, eczema or other skin sensations.
Disease side effects: You should not take dandelion root with medicines that cause diuretic effects. If you are taking medicines for diabetes, avoid dandruff or take caution. This herb is known to intensify the blood sugar lowering effects of these drugs.
- Burdock is located in Europe, Asia and North America. It can be effectively used to treat such skin conditions as acne, eczema, boils and eruptions, wounds, pruritus and even skin cancer. For many years, both roots and leaves have been successfully used to treat various skin diseases, they also have weak antibiotic properties.
Unfortunately, burdock can cause side effects. When applied to the skin, it can cause allergic reactions.
- If you have a chronic skin disease, try yellow doll, a weed with general tonic effects, which has been effectively used for skin conditions since ancient times. Yellow docking debris are useful for skin problems such as contact dermatitis, atopic eczema, rashes, acne rosacea and herpes outbreaks.
This herb can cause serious, sometimes life-threatening side effects including vomiting, heart and blood problems, and even death. Do not use raw or unclean yellow doll.
- Echinacea is a powerful immune, antibacterial and antiviral stimulant. It increases the number of white blood cells that are produced by organisms and make cell membranes stronger, creating a barrier against both bacteria and viruses. Apply this herb in your skin can help you control inflammation of the skin. It is also a wonderful healing herb that can combat various skin infections, psoriasis, eczema and inflammatory skin conditions. It used to be a wild boar that was easily found in Canada and the United States, but now it's very grown in different parts of the world. The intake of the herb can help you develop a strong immune system and build resistance to cold and flu.
Echinacea is probably safe when used in the short term. Do not take it for a long time. Adverse reactions after long-term practice include fever and vomiting.
- Red Clover is known to be rich in important vitamins for the skin, such as vitamin A and vitamin B complexes. It is used to remove toxins from blood. Traditionally, crushed red clover flowers were applied to insect bites and stitches. More and more specialists recommend Red Clover to those suffering from psoriasis and other skin diseases. Look for anti-inflammatory creams or ointments that have a red clover as a component.
Red clover can cause allergic reactions, headache, nausea. Some women also reported vaginal bleeding (spotting). You should avoid red clover during pregnancy and lactation.
- Licorice can treat skin redness and dermatitis. The root can be used as a poultice for treating skin inflammation and skin infections. In combination with other medicinal plants, Lakrits is used for skin softening, soothing and lightening.
Licorice is not sure when used in large quantities for more than a month. Lacquer can cause serious side effects including high blood pressure and brain damage.
On the other hand, potential side effects do not always mean you should avoid these herbs. For example, some of these herbs can cause side effects only if taken in large amounts. Herbal skin care medicine CAN be safe and effective. Do not try to mix these herbs together and prepare your own home-made skin care product. Do not try to treat your acne without the advice of your doctor. Your doctor is the only person who suggests a safe and reliable skin care medicine.
A selection of herbal skin care products is very wide today. From fast but risky and expensive laser surgery and prescription drugs to safe and effective herbal skin care products and acne treatment products, every person can find a suitable skin care solution.